Saturday, January 30, 2010

Testimonial

Here's what BJ Woodworth, lead pastor of The Open Door, has to say about ACFI:

As I have begun to read the early church fathers through The Ancient Christian Faith Initiative I have discovered a deep well of inspiring theological discourse that has opened my eyes and my heart to the majesty and mystery of God. In reading and discussing these saints of the faith with others I have found myself driven to my knees in prayer and worship. I have found myself deeply aware of my humanity in the shadow of an unfathomable yet immanent God. I have seen my heart set aflame for the love of God for me and the world and most of all I have had my mind blown with the humble brilliance of these ancient but completely relevant writers of our faith. ACFI has equipped me in ministry to plumb the depths of God with great humility and awe and to lead the church out of a deep place of prayer and worship. In an age of searching mystical spirituality I encourage everyone to read these ancient yet surprisingly relevant sages of our Christian faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment